Portable microscope, as the name suggests, is easy to carry! At present, there are two kinds of video microscope and pen microscope.
Advantages: Small size, light weight, easy to carry, simple operation, good appearance
- Small size, easy to carry, especially suitable for mobile detection, on-site detection
- The microscopic enlarged image of the observed object can be directly displayed on the screen
- In microscopic image software processing
- The handheld microscope can take pictures, video and measure to meet the needs of various industries
- Various light sources (fluorescence, infrared, etc.) can be provided according to the different objects observed and the environment used.
The main influencing factors of microscope purchase
The main factors influencing microscope selection are: sensor, magnification, screen, image size, lighting source, and network interface.
When choosing a portable product, the first thing to look at is the number of pixels of the sensor, the magnification rate, the size of the screen (whether it meets your own needs), the number of LED lights for the lighting source, whether the network interface supports WiFi function, and whether it has the functions of taking photos, recording and measuring.
Portable microscopes Recommended
1. Apexel MS008 Portable Handheld Digital Microscope
MS008 Digital Handheld Microscope can be used as a handheld or tabletop magnification tool. that can be a great portable companion in your home, outdoor, lab, school, work, or in the field.
- Portable Digital Microscope；
- With screen display to liberate eyes；
- Small and portable for indoor and outdoor use；
- Large capacity lithium battery for long battery life；
- High-definition lens, every detail；
2. APEXEL New Mobile 200X LED Microscope Lens
This super lightweight (only 17.5g)accessory turns your phone into a professional microscope.The microscope needs to cooperate with the mobile phone magnification function to achieve 200 times magnification. HD Optical Lens makes you take amazing enlarged high-resolution photos and videos by simply attaching our microscope to your smartphone’s native camera.The best focal distance is 6.5-7.0mm (0.255-0.275inch)
- 200X Magnification for HD picturein details.
- Portable and easy to use no need APP.
- Wide compatibility: specially designed universal clip for 98% mobile phone, including all iPhone 13 series.
- Use it for lab work, STEM applications, jewelry appraisal, health diagnosis, art investigation, outdoor exploration etc.
- CPL version also available: Effectively eliminate the reflections and restore true colors of the object.