APEXEL HD 100mm Macro Lens Video
APEXEL HD 100mm Macro Lens Specifications
|Product name:||APEXEL HD 100mm Macro Lens|
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 1.77 x 3.03 inches|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Item model number||HD5-2X|
HD 100mm Macro Lens Description
- MACRO LENS FOR PHONE-The cell phone camera lens is made of 5 pcs quality FMC optic glass lens instead of a cheap resinous lens.Each lens has 3-5 layers of coating to increase lens transmissivity and reduce reflectivity. It greatly providing HD view, no distortion, no vignetting, no dark corners. You just need like this macro lens help to open the macro world.
- SIMPLE OPERATION/ CLIP-ON MOUNT DESIGN-The 100mm macro lens for iphone DO NO need APP. It has soft silicone feet clip design for smartphone clip-on mount,just need to aim on your phone's main camera then close to the object ,you will see the hd macro effect image on phone. The optimal working range is about 1.5-2.7in / 4-7cm.
- BRILLIANT LENS DESIGN FOR MACRO -The micro lens cone's diameter is up to 1.57in/4cm, lens's exit pupil diameter is up to 0.91in/2.3cm. The large aperture offers outstanding bokeh backgrounds ability-natural, soft, truly.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALMOST SMARTPHONE & TABLET PC-The smartphone mobile lens features an attachable universal clip, compatibility with iPhone 13,XS Max,12,11,Huawei,Samsung/iPad/Android Smartphones.Capatibility with single,dual and tri-camera smartphone .
- WHAT YOU GET: 1 macro lens + 1 universal clip+ 1 manual+ 1 cleaning cloth.You won't miss any necessary accessories for the macro lens. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions one the mini macro lens for smartphone.
100mm Lens type:
Universal clip 100mm Super Macro Lens
100mm Macro Lens:
For 98% of mobile phone like iPhone/Samsung/iPad/HTC/ZTE/Xiaomi/Moto/Blackberry/Nokia....etc
The APEXEL Macro Lens captures life-sized images of the smallest objects. Different from traditional macro photography, this lens works less than an inch away from the subject to capture rich textures, materials, and living things that our phones were never before capable of seeing. With low distortion and the sharpest glass imaginable, the 100mm Macro Lens is perfect for capturing the tiny details that your phone will never be able to focus on.
Best seller HD 100mm macro lens usage scenario
Flora/Fauna: See the petals of a flower in all their incredible detail.
Insects: Capture the tiniest of creatures with a super close-up
Textures: Show of the intricate stitchings of fabric or clothing.
Arts and Crafts: Perfect for capturing detail shots of crafts.
Jewelry: Capture the finest aspects of your jewelry with a stunning new perspective.
Premium Quality: Each lens housing is CNC precision to optical grade precision, with incredibly tight tolerances, each is made to perfection.
What we love about Macro photography is it enables a phone to get incredibly close to objects, capturing the world’s smallest details. Whether it’s rich textures, detailed materials, or living things, Macro enables objects the size of a pin head to be seen in a new light.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $50. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Works great, exactly what I wanted.
I have used the Apexel100 mm Macro Lens on multiple items on my Iphone 12. Overall it is pretty good and easy to install. You can't use the flash on your phone while using the lens because the lens mount covers the flash, so it can be tricky to get good lighting on the subject of interest. There is a dark halo around the edge of the pictures because my phone case (which is pretty minimal) combined with the lens clip makes the lens a bit farther out than desired. I was expecting the mount to be sturdier, but for the price it is okay.
Really enjoy using the lens more than I thought I would. There is a learning curve but worth the effort.
These lens are awesome! The definition it offers on my normal phone camera (SAMSUNG A12 which is the year 2020) is phenomenal! And the way it blurs the background is just perfect. I would definitely buy more lenses from here, and if I ever need a replacement, I will definitely buy them here.
This is an excellent lens for small-scale wildlife photography: the 40 - 70mm shooting distance of the lens (published focal length 100mm) allows you to take pictures of live insects: this is not possible with the shorter shooting distance of almost all other clip-on macro lenses.
I use mine for identifying and recording wild bees: this is a niche application, because bees are very aware of their surroundings, and of intrusive photographers, and there is no comparable product for a mobile phone that allows you to photograph them before they fly out of shot.
It is also an application that rewards an amateur who travels light - without a bulky SLR and carry-case - and can take a phone out of his or her pocket and take opportunistic snapshots on the go
All of the attached images were taken using the Apexel 100mm HD Phone Camera Super Macro Lens, and a Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact. They have been cropped down from 2500x200 to about 900x900 so that the detail is immediately visible; no other processing has been applied.
For Sony Xperia phones - or almost any phone where the camera lens is in the centre of the casing, rather than at the corner - you will need to purchase the Apexel 12-24 lens kit, as the attachment clip is longer than the one supplied with their HD 100mm item.
I would also recommend buying one of the belt clip hard-cases available for people who carry an asthma inhaler, to carry this lens and a small puffer brush; you should also invest in a spare lens cap and a good-quality lens cloth, as macro lenses are very sensitive to dirt and grease.
It would be interesting to see if Apexel bring out a similar product with a higher magnification: the short focal length of all the existing 20, 24 and 30x clip-on macro lenses on the market makes them unusable for photographing live insects.