Universal 4K HD High Quality Adjustable 20-40X Zoom Telephoto Lens With Tripod
|Product Dimensions||20.5 x 9.5 x 7.2 cm; 540 Grams|
|Batteries||1 CR123A batteries required.|
|Item part number||20-40x|
|Item Weight||540 g|
APEXEL NEW Adjustable 20-40X Zoom Lens
1.Real Adjustable 20-40X Zoom with HD images&Small Distortion.
2. Mini enough to be carried in any backpacks, handbags & pockets rather than the heavy SLR bags.
3. Get higher quality pictures clearly of those objects far away than any others.
4. Travel necessary record whatever you like more clearly with a picture or video when traveling.
5. Unique design, high performance, advanced lens,and advanced aluminum alloy shell.
6.You can easily shoot the scene within 800 meters very clearly applies to any smartphone
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $50. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I use this to take sports videos and it’s fantastic. Only problem is, with such a long lens every tiny nudge moves the picture a lot, so it takes a really steady hand to follow a ball. I started with the 36x telephoto, which is easier to focus but it zooms in TOO much. I prefer this for the flexibility of the zoom even if it means the corners are a little out of focus.
Invest in a real tripod though, the flimsy tripod that comes with the lens doesn’t do it justice.
APEXEL New Premium Mobile Adjustable Real 20-40X Zoom Telescope Lens
This is in relation to order #2535. The 20-40X telephoto lens quality is very.good, but the attachment clip hampers the phone (Samsung S20 ultra) touch functionality and I am unable to take a photo with the lens. There is a Ulanzi S20ultra case (with 17mm thread), which would resolve my problem, but that is out of stock everywhere. If you could help me source this case it would be really helpful. Of course, I can make the necessary payments. Any other case for s20Ultra from any other brand also is OK provided it has the 17mm thread to fit the lens. Otherwise, I would like to request for a refund and I can send the lens back or if you could provide a 20% discount on my next buy (100mm macro Apexel), that would be really appreciated.
Hoping to hear back from you soon.
a very little of chromatic aberration but very good overall
Seems like a high quality lens so far. The one improvement I would make to the overall product is to make a case that can hold each piece of the lens and tripod so that it is easier to transport, even if this was an alternative case that cost extra. Otherwise excellent value and I cannot wait to use it more.